During his 41-year broadcasting career, he has spoken in English and Hindi about all aspects of Vedanta philosophy, as well as the significance of stories from the Ramayana, Mahabharata, and the 18 Puranas.
He has translated the Hindu Bible, the Sri Mad Bhagvad Gita, into simple English and Hindi.
These stories have had a significant impact on Hindu culture, inspiring many of the largest national and regional Hindu festivals that take place each year. He has provided extensive explanations of all 700 shlokas of the Shri Mad Bhagwad Gita in his weekly “Gyan-Gita” broadcasts.
He answered 45 questions about Hinduism that younger people asked. He has written extensively about religion and spirituality.
Some of his essays have been reprinted in spiritual journals and websites around the world, including the well-known Hindu website www.hinduism.about.com and the independent e-monthly www.SouthAsianOutlook.com.
Received various titles including Rishi and Hindu Ratna for the following contributions.
- What is the Vedic concept of creation and dissolution of the universe.
- What is the doctrine of Karma and what are the 10 myths about karma theory.
- What is the relationship between Karma and Free will.
- Is there any truth about reincarnation.
- What are the debts an individual is borne with.
- Does Mantra-Chanting provide healing and spiritual power.
- Why do we need a Guru and how to find a Sad guru.
- What is sin and can sins be forgiven.
- What is heaven & hell.
- Why fast on religious occasions.
- What is the significance of performing a Havan; a fire ritual performed on special occasions by a Hindu priest.
- Why do we close our eyes when we pray.
- Why and how to pray.
Interviewed several well-known Hindu spiritual leaders.
- Swami Satya Mitranand ji Giri Ji Maharaj
- Swami Tejomaya Nanada
- Swami Vishwatma Bawra
- Swami Pragyananda
- Dr. Pranav Pandya.
And numerous other spiritual leaders who have visited Toronto since 1981.
Written spiritual blogs in Times of India on the following subjects.
- Yoga of Chanting
- Fear of Death
- Religion Vs Dharma
- Anatomy of Anger
- The Karma Doctrine
- The Power of Mantra Chanting
- Pride Ego and Arrogance: How to keep them at bay
- Jealousy: an unnecessary evil
- Why and how to pray
- Ten Commandments for Peace of Mind
- How to grow old
- Ten Commandments for a successful marriage
- Hindu Concept of Creation
- Significance of performing a Havan
- The Basis of Caste System in Hinduism
- Ideals of a Hindu Marriage
- Are Hindus Idol Worshipers?
- A Summary of What Most Hindus Believe
- The Gayatri Mantra
- And many more.